Hello! About me
Lifestyle DIY
Personal Recipes

30 August 2013

The Liebster Award

I hadn't heard of this until Eleanor tagged me. But it looks like a fun and nice idea.

I have actually been tagged by both Eleanor and Georgina, so I'll answer to their questions in the same post.


Rules
  • Nominees have to answer the 11 questions that are addressed to them by the person who has nominated them (me).
  • The nominees then nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and ask them 11 new questions.
  • The people you nominate need to be informed about their nomination.
Eleanor's questions

Favourite sweet/candy?
Peanut Butter Cups

If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?
McFly. I can't just choose one. All of them.

What/who do you love the most in the world?
My best friend.

What made you want to start blogging?
Actually, I've been interested in making websites and stuff since I was like 10 years old and I'd started some other blogs before, but it was coming across blogs like For Chic Sake and Agus Yornet what inspired me to start this one.

What is your must have beauty product?
BB cream.

What is your favourite season?
Winter

If you were invisible for the day what would you do and why?
Maybe prank some people and listen to some conversations.

If you could move to any part of the world where would it be?
New York City!

Who is your inspiration?
I have a lot. My grandmother, my friends, McFly, Bethany Mota, Brian Cag...

What couldn't you live without?
Internet. Or my best friend.

How do you see your future in the next 10 years to be like?
Hopefully, I'll graduate from University, get a job, move out (and I hope I'll move to another country). Maybe married and with kids.


Georgina's questions

What's your favourite season?
Winter

Favourite high-end and drugstore/high street brand?
I love maybelline and benefit.

What's your favourite place to go on Holiday?
New York City

How would your friends describe you?
As... weird. Probably

What/Who inspired you to start your blog?
Agus Yornet & For Chic Sake

What's your favourite blog?
Those two. (Agus Yornet & For Chic Sake)

What was the first make-up item that you ever bought or was bought for you?
Pencil liner

What is your favourite nail varnish colour?
Pink.

What is your main haircare product?
Argan Oil. It has magic in it or something.

What's your favourite pastel colour? (Sorry guy's I just love pastels!)
Pink!

My questions
  1. Describe your dream holiday
  2. Favorite Disney Princess?
  3. Favorite color?
  4. Name something you can't leave home without. (your cellphone doesn't count)
  5. Favorite social network?
  6. If you could teleport right now, where would you go?
  7. If you were given the chance to live forever, would you take it?
  8. If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever too, who would you choose?
  9. Your top 3 make-up products.
  10. Do you believe wishes can come true?
  11. Are you superstitious?
I nominate
xoxo, Be

Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?

Follow
Facebook Twitter E-mail Pinterest Google+ Image Map

4 comments:

  1. thank you bee .. i will do it ♥ i love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ver que me nombras como inspiración no sabes lo feliz que me pone, siempre vi a otros bloggers como inspiración pero jamás pensé que me tomarían como uno ♥
    Leer tus comentarios me hace feliz :)
    Besosss,
    Agus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers are really interesting as well! I also like Maybelline very much! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so feel free to leave anything you want to say. They always make my days. I always try to reply to all of them so make sure you come back to read my answer.

Leave the link to your blogs so I can visit you back.

Ps. Make your links clickable by adding:
<a href="YOUR BLOG URL"> YOUR BLOG NAME </a>